Building Consultancy's Homepage
Birmingham City Council's Building Control has now been rebranded as Acivico (Building Consultancy) Ltd.,.
The pages displayed here, on the birmingham.gov.uk website, are designed to provide our clients and visitors with general information on Building Regulations, primarily our householders.
For a comprehensive overview of our new company, Acivico Ltd., wholly owned by Birmingham City Council, please visit http://www.acivico.co.uk
Planning permission may be required for the work you are undertaking.
0121 675 7006
We are committed to providing you with:
- Next day site inspections
- Extensive and timely pre-application advice
- A cost effective solution
- Site visits when you want them
- Highly competitive fees
- Unrivalled experience on major projects
- A comprehensive knowledge of the Regulations
- A fully electronic service
- Dedicated Customer Panel Group
- Facility to view the progress of your application
Our application forms can be downloaded from our Acivico site.
- How to Contact Us
- Tracking My Application
- Part P Electrical
- Booking a Site Inspection
- Cowboy Builders
Latest News Update
|Electronic Services Delivery Arrives||Submit-a-Plan||Customer Feedback|
|TrustMark||Consumer Code for Home Builders||Health and Safety Executive (HSE)|
If you have any suggestions on any aspect of our service I would be pleased to hear from you. Please feel free to contact me by email at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org