Birmingham Consultation & Engagement
We value the views of everyone who lives in Birmingham.
Have your say - take part to make a difference.
Visit www.birminghambeheard.org.uk for all of our current consultations, and to see the results of past consultations.
Be Heard allows you to give feedback on the issues you find important, anything from the budget to recycling, new homes to adult social care.
Be Heard lets you see and take part in consultations from other public sector bodies, such as the NHS and charities.
You can find out more about all of the consultations we have run recently in Be Heard's 'We Asked, You Said, We Did' section.
Other ways you can have your say
- go to Ward Committee Meetings or District Committee Meetings
- join us on social media
- contact your local neighbourhood forum
- submit a question to a meeting of the full council
- organise and present a petition
- contact your local councillor
For more information contact the Be Heard Team on 0121 675 4476 or email email@example.com