Birmingham Consultation & Engagement
Birmingham City Council values the views of local people.
We regularly seek their views in a range of different ways.
Find out how we find out what local people think and what difference their views make!
- Birmingham Be Heard Consultation Database - holds details of information about hundreds of consultations, what people told us and what happened as a result.
- The Annual Statement of Consultation - each year we summarise what people told us and how this influenced what we have done.
- Birmingham Annual Opinion Surveys - we survey thousands of residents each year about our services and what they think are the key issues for the City.
You can also find out how what we plan to talk to people about this year and how to get involved.
- The Consultation Annual Plan sets out how we plan to talk to people over the coming year.
- Be Involved - this will be an on-line signposting service which will help you find out how to get involved and how to influence decision-making in the city.
- The Local Involvement Network (LINk) brings together local residents who are keen to improve social care and health services.