Due to essential maintenance, the website may be unavailable during the weekend. We apologise for any inconvenience.
We publish various sets of data for you to download and reuse. These are listed below.
- Voluntary and Community Sector Funding Information
- Gritting routes (see these mapped by OpenStreetMap)
- Payments to Suppliers over £500
- Asset Register 2012/13 accounts
- School Admissions - Secondary Transfers
- Organisation structure and Chief Officer salary
- Office for National Statistics' Birmingham neighbourhood statistics
- Ward outlines as KML or JSON etc., from MySociety
- Constituency outlines as KML or JSON etc., from MySociety
- Boundaries from Ordnance Survey
- Other datasets listed by BeVocal
- Food Standards Agency Food Hygiene ratings
For more information about open data in the UK visit data.gov.uk.
Data published here is done so under the terms of the Open Government Licence for public sector information, version 2.0.