Private Landlords Conference - 13 November 2014
Come along to the next West Midlands Private Landlords Conference on 13 November 2014 at Walsall Football Stadium.
It's free of charge and could help you with a wide range of landlord issues.
If you're interested in coming along, please contact Androulla Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01922 650927.
We provide information and advice to landlords on a variety of subjects including:
- finding tenants
- tenancy agreements
- landlord access to tenant benefits and arrears
- overpayments of rent
- renting out houses for multiple occupation (HMOs)
- property inspections
- tenants and antisocial behaviour
- ending a tenancy
- property repairs
- our enforcement policy.
We have a number of frequently asked questions, associated documents and service links to help you. To request advice online use the blue button above.
- Home Stamp
- Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA)
- National Approved Letting Scheme
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Residential Landlords Association
- National Landlords Association
- LACORS (Local Authority Co-ordinators of Regulatory Services)
- Gas Safety Advice - Health and Safety Executive
- Midland Landlord Accreditation Scheme
- Trustmark – Helps you find reliable, trustworthy tradesmen
- Health and Housing Rating System
- Housing Act 2004
- Homestamp fire and security protection standards
- Gas Safe Register
- Private Housing: HMO Licensing
- Let to Birmingham
- Private Housing Enforcement Policy
- Report an Empty Property
- Landlords Forum Steering Group
- Energy Efficiency Advice and Assessment
- Private Housing: Tenant Advice
- Landlords – tackling antisocial behaviour
- Housing benefit
- Planning Applications
- Building consultancy
- What is a ‘fit and proper person’?