Due to essential maintenance, the website may be unavailable during the weekend. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Documents Needed for Claims
Before we can pay you housing benefit or council tax support, we will need to see certain documents to support your claim.
If you provide these proofs when you submit your claim to us, we will be able to process it more quickly. This page explains what we will need to see.
- Department for Works and Pensions
- National Debtline
- Citizens Advice Bureau
- Gov UK - information about working, jobs and pensions
- The Rent Service
- National Benefit Fraud Hotline
- HM Revenue & Customs – Tax Credits
- HM Revenue & Customs – Child Benefit