Hall Green District Key Priorities
The Hall Green District faces significant challenges over the next few years but, there are many exciting opportunities to improve local services for residents, businesses and visitors.
We will be seeking to promote social inclusion, involve local people in what goes on in their neighbourhoods and to help the local economy.
Our Key priorities for 2012/13 are to:
- agree a three year financial recovery plan
- support Neighbourhood Working and agree Ward and local development plans
- engage Communities and in particular support local neighbourhood forums, resident groups and Community First panels.
- develop opportunities for young people to gain skills, training and employment
- deliver the Community Chest fund to support social cohesion
- get people to be more active and have healthier lifestyles.