ELYS Project - East Birmingham
The ELYS Project is a sports and social cohesion project delivered through 12 European partners and co-ordinated by CONI (the Italian Olympic Committee).
The UK - Birmingham sports mentors work with 11 -14 year olds to:
- Promote good sportsmanship
- Prevent and fight against violence and anti social behaviour in sport
For schools, clubs and local events
By having us at your school, club or event we can:
- deliver an interactive awareness assembly or taster session around positive and negative attitudes towards sport
- deliver a series of fun, interactive workshops within clubs and schools
- deliver workshops and taster sessions at school, community and sports based events
- provide local young people with the chance to contribute towards a European toolkit which will be distributed to schools and sports facilities across Europe
If you are a young person wishing to attend a session, please contact us to find out where there are local workshops in your area.
For more information call Sharon Thompson on 0121 464 1751 or email email@example.com
The project will continue till the end of March 2013.