Get involved in Selly Oak
Selly Oak Constituency Tenant Involvement Agreement (CTIA)
The new Selly Oak Constituency Tenant Involvement Agreement (CTIA) is for council tenants living in Selly Oak Constituency. It is your essential guide to getting involved in the decisions made about your home. Find out more about how your constituency is made-up - the people and the places and how satisfied people living in your area are compared to the city as a whole.
It tells you everything you need to know about housing in Selly Oak, and was put together by tenants, for tenants.
Housing Liaison Boards (HLBs)
Constituency Tenant Groups (CTGs)
Estate Assessments and Walkabouts
- The table below shows the estate assessments to be carried out in your area this year. Please get in touch if you would like to take part.
Get in touch
If you have any questions, fill in our contact form or get in touch with the Selly Oak tenant participation officer:
Yardley Wood Neighbourhood Office
201 School Road
Yardley Wood, Birmingham
0121 464 3626
Find out more about...
- Menu of involvement
- Service standards
- Frequently asked questions
- What support will you receive if you become involved?
- Tenant Training Programme
- Housing Liaison Boards (HLBs)
- Constituency Tenant Groups (CTGs)
- Tenant Management Organisations (TMOs)
- Tenant Involvement Agreement
- Birmingham Be Heard - find out how the views of Birmingham citizens are shaping life in the city
Citywide Groups and Documents