Due to essential maintenance, the website may be unavailable during the weekend. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Library Services for Older People
- Library Services at Home is available to residents of Birmingham who are physically unable to visit their local library
- From Acocks Green to Ward End, find out more about the local history society in your area
- Birmingham Libraries has a wealth of information to help you trace your family history
- You can look at these on computers in all Birmingham Libraries. This is free and staff will help you get started.
- Including help with mobility, visual impairment and dyslexia. Also help for deaf and hard of hearing people.
- A wealth of information covering Social Services, Housing, Pensions and Finance, and Retirement Help and Advice.
Information for People with a Disability
Information Zone for Older People