Netloan Computer Booking System
In response to your comments your allowance is now 9hours a week. Adults can make 2 hour bookings, with further time after a 20 minute break. Children under 16 can book up to 2 hours a day. Bookings can be made up to 7 days in advance.
Please note if you arrive late time is deducted from your session and if you arrive 10 minutes late your session is cancelled.
If you have books overdue or owe £1 or more in fines you will not be able to book a computer until the fines are paid
More about Netloan
The Netloan system operates in all Community Libraries.
- The system was introduced by public demand.
- It makes access to the computers fairer and enables more people to use the computers.
- Printing is easier and there are fewer wasted printouts.
- Everyone requires a library card and PIN in order to use the library computers. This means that everyone using the computers is identifiable and illegal activities can be traced back to individuals.
- You can also use your library card and PIN for the self service facilities, where available.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- to use the computers you will need your library card and PIN
- if you are visiting Birmingham you can get a temporary card and PIN
- you will need to book a PC before you can use it. Please note. Computers are closed down 15 minutes before the library closes.
- you will be able to book up to seven days in advance.
- you can book using a kiosk PC or on the internet or ask the staff
- to make a booking from any internet PC go to netloan.birmingham.gov.uk
- some computers are reserved for use by people who wish to access library resources you will need to book these through the staff.
Equality Impact Needs Assessment Form
Copyright:Birmingham City Council
Joining the Library in Birmingham for Adults