Welcome to birmingham.gov.uk

Welcome to birmingham.gov.uk



Licensing Temporary Event Notice

This page can be referred to as

If you’re organising a temporary event and want to serve or sell alcohol, provide late night refreshment, or put on regulated entertainment, you’ll need to complete a temporary event notice (TEN).

A TEN is a form that you provide to the local council, the police and environmental health, letting them know about the planned event.

Notice Summary

Eligibility Criteria

Application Process


How to Apply

Guidance and Advice

Public Register

Complaints/Enquiries – Applicants or Licence Holders

Consumer Complaints

Trade Associations