Aston Science Park
Founded by Birmingham City Council, Lloyds Bank and Aston University, in 1983, Aston was one of the new generations of British Science Parks and is today acknowledged throughout the world as a leading innovator in Science Park developments.
Managed by Birmingham Technology Limited, Aston Science Park is located in the heart of Birmingham on an attractively landscaped 65 acre campus which it shares with its neighbour and partner Aston University, the Park itself occupying 22 acres. Business accommodation ranges from fully serviced incubation units for start-up companies to individual premises where more established companies can enjoy the kudos associated with the prestigious business location. Premises range from 120 to 2,000 sq ft with the opportunity to adjust accommodation without lease penalties.
An expansion of the Science Park will form part of the wider Eastside proposals
- Flexible lease / licence terms
- On site 24 hour security including CCTV
- Secure parking
- Air conditioned meeting and training room facilities
- Pleasant landscaped surroundings
- Canal side setting
- Business support services including reception, postal
service, facsimile,franking and photocopying
- Facilities available through Aston University such as
library, banks, medical centre, dentist, sports facilities,
creche, shops and social facilities.
- Support from a dedicated business incubation team on
issues such as finance, marketing, public relations
and business planning.
(Photos courtesy of Aston Science Park)
Last Updated : 13th January 2014