Planning & Regeneration's Fast Track Enquiries Survey
We introduced a 'fast track' enquiry service to allow us to respond to simple enquiries, such as copies of documents, copies of forms, links to information etc without the need for the formal logging of an enquiry. We aim to respond to these types of enquiries within 2 working days.
The purpose of the survey is
- to establish our customers' needs
- to assess satisfaction level of customers using this service
- to identify areas for improvement in this service
This ongoing customer survey will be analysed quarterly to identify service improvements. The latest analysis is below.
If you have recently used our 'Fast Track' system, we want to know what you think of our service. You will have been sent a Survey Monkey questionnaire with your response and we would appreciate it if you could complete it.
The graph below represents the views of our customers based on four key questions contained in the questionnaire.
1. Did you understand the response received?
2. Would you say that the advisor dealing with your enquiry was knowledgeable?
3. Did we deal with your response promptly?
4. How would you rate the service overall?
To summarise satisfaction with this recently introduced service
- 72% of customers understand the response received?
- 74% of customers said that the advisor dealing with their enquiry was knowledgeable?
- 57% of customers said that their enquiry was dealt with response promptly?
- 37% of customers rated our service overall as either good or very good?
Here are some of the Compliments we received
- Very Good Service
- Happy with the service
- Very prompt Service
- Pre application service very helpful
Here are some of your Comments and our responses to those comments
- We would like a slightly faster response - We have already adjusted the service to respond to simple enquiries with shorter timescales, this being 2 working days instead of the normal 10 working days. We consider this service to be appropriate given the high volumes of enquiries we receive.
- Direct access to Planning Officers - Unfortunately this isn't possible. All calls must be directed through our Contact Centre. Officers' direct email addresses are on all documentation.
Last Updated : 1st November 2012