Due to essential maintenance, the website may be unavailable during the weekend. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Community Right to Challenge - Step 2
Step 2: Expression of interest is submitted
An expression of interest must be submitted using the Birmingham City Council Expression of Interest Form. The form and guidance notes can be found below.
If completed correctly this will provide us with all the information we need to make a decision including:
- Details of the organisation so that we can check that they meet the definition of a relevant body;
- The service that they are interested in providing;
- The financial resources available to them;
- Evidence which shows that they will be able to provide or assist in providing the proposed service;
- The outcomes that they expect to deliver by providing the service, for example how it will promote or improve social, economic or environmental well-being of the area and how the needs of the service users will be met.
If no expressions of interest are received then service delivery may continue as before.
Copyright: Birmingham City Council