Connexions is an information advice and guidance service providing independent, impartial careers advice and guidance to young people. Connexions is working towards the Matrix standard and the National Quality in Careers Standard for the Birmingham Quality Careers award.
From April 2012, as a result of the Education Bill 2011, parts of this service are provided as a charged service to learning providers. Prices and packages on application.
The service for schools includes:
- annual packages for schools
- 1 - 1 face to face personal careers information guidance interviews for young people aged 13 - 19;
- careers education, information advice and guidance support for school staff;
- Connexions Adviser presence at assemblies and school careers events;
- group careers sessions;
- quality assurance measures; eg: Quality Careers Award
- support for young people at risk of not participating.
Contact for Business Enquiries:
Telephone: 0121 675 6209