Connexions Birmingham is an information advice and guidance service providing independent, impartial careers advice and guidance to young people. Connexions Birmingham has been awarded the national Matrix standard and is an Affiliate Member of the Career Development Institute.
From April 2012, as a result of the Education Act 2011, parts of this service are provided as a charged service to learning providers. There are further details in our downloadable “Getting the best” brochure which has been updated for 2014/15 — see below.
The activities we offer include:
- careers guidance interviews
- group sessions
- work with parents/carers
- drop-in sessions
- careers fair/employers events
- transition support for young people with SEN or who are (or are at risk of becoming) disengaged
- opportunity search and placing support
- tracking and follow-up support
- ongoing intensive support
Our pricing structure has been simplified for 2014/15 with a new flexible approach. Prices have been frozen from last year, and there’s a substantial “bulk buy” discount available.
Contact for Business Enquiries:
Sian Powell (Contracts and Trading Manager)
Telephone: 0121 675 6128