Due to essential maintenance, the website may be unavailable during the weekend. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Customer First Programme
Customer First is at the heart of Business Transformation for the people of Birmingham, helping the Council to provide world class standards of customer service
Customer First is the Business Transformation programme which will achieve consistent, world-class standards of customer service right across the Council. We are focussing on meeting and exceeding our customers’ expectations.
- Simple and convenient access to all services
- More transactions completed at the first point of contact
- Being able to follow a transaction through from the point of contact to delivery, so that performance is visible to staff, members and customers
- Consistent and improved standards of customer handling
- Customers dealt with by proactive, knowledgeable customer focused
staff, empowered to put the customer first
- Increased use of knowledge of customers to ensure services meet their needs.
- Outcomes that resolve the root causes of customer complaints
- Greater awareness of the Council’s services
- Increased customer and staff satisfaction
To find out more, please e-mail: