BLS Brasshouse Language Services - Business and Personalised Language Learning - Added Value
BLS Brasshouse Language Services
Business and Personalised Language Learning
- qualified to degree level or above
- native or near native speaker
- able to give you an insight into cultural aspects
- experienced in teaching adult learners
- good at adapting to different learning styles
As added value for Business and Personalised Language Programmes, BLS support team liaises with you and your tutor throughout
- We give advice on the different learning routes and options available for the languages we offer.
- We discuss with you your training requirements and use the training needs analysis questionnaire as a starting point.
- We help you select the training programme to suit you.
- We liaise with you and your tutor throughout the training for feedback and progress monitoring.
- We do an end of course report, evaluation and give advice on progression.
The UK Occupational Language Standards
- is a nationally recognised framework.
- is a tool we use to identify your starting level and objectives, monitor progress and achievement.
- Accreditations options include OCR Asset Languages, OCR Asset Languages for Work, ABC Language Awards.
- Other options: GCSE, AS & A Level, Country Examinations such as French DELF and DALF, German ZD and ZMP.
- When no external accreditation is available for the language or the level, we do an internal assessment based on the UK Occupational Language Standards.
For information, advice and guidance, contact BLS team