Due to essential maintenance, the website may be unavailable during the weekend. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Curzon Street Station
Curzon Street Station was originally the terminus of the London and Birmingham Railway, and was built by Philip Hardwick in 1838, who also designed the original Euston Station. By 1854 trains were using New Street instead and Curzon Street became a goods station.
Many times threatened with demolition, it has survived as one of the city's most important buildings, in the centre of an area of great industrial heritage.