Due to essential maintenance some of our forms will be unavailable tonight from 8.00pm until 2.00am tomorrow morning.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Welcome to Yardley - How to Contact Yardley
Welcome to the Yardley District webpages. If you wish to contact us, please telephone 0121 464 9095 or e-mail on email@example.com
Where is Yardley District?
Yardley District is on the east side of Birmingham and is close to Birmingham International Airport. On 1st June 2006 the District boundaries were changed to include Acocks Green ward. Now it is bounded on the north by Hodge Hill and on the south by Hall Green and on the west by Springfield.
To find out more about the history of Yardley which dates back before the Domesday Book go to History of Yardley.
How you can be involved
If you live or work in Yardley, we want you to be involved in running local services there. You can raise issues which concern you and contribute to decision making in a number of ways:
- District committee.
- Ward committees provide a mechanism for members of the public to become involved in the decisions that affect their neighbourhood.
- Contact or meet your councillors.
- There are three or four Neighbourhood forums in each ward in the district, involving a wide range of people.
- You can contact the Labour Office on 0121 303 2039
- You can contact the Liberal Democrats' Office on 0121 303 4304
- To find out about Council and Committee decisions please click on the link below. How to reach us by bus
The buses that serve the District are shown on the map below.