The Leasehold Team
The Leasehold Team is a dedicated team of officers who work with and support local housing teams and other departments to manage the council’s leasehold properties.
Some of the services the Leasehold Team provide include:
- calculating and sending service charge, major works and ground rent bills
- provide information about how charges are calculated
- provide help and information about paying bills
- recover arrears
- provide advice about the lease and leasehold legislation
- answer leaseholders’ enquiries
- work with solicitors when leaseholders buy and sell their properties
- consult with leaseholders about major repairs.
Telephone Number: 0121 303 2147 / 2148
Fax Number: 0121 464 4418
Local Housing Teams
Our Service Standards, attached below, tells you what you should expect from us, whenever we assist you.
Customer satisfaction survey
Your views are important to us. They help us to continually improve our services.
We will send you a customer satisfaction survey every year. Please spare a few minutes to complete it so we know what changes our customers would like us to make.
Monitoring the standard of our service
We will monitor and report on our performance every month to the Leaseholders Liaison Board.
How to complain
If we can’t sort out the problem straightaway we will investigate your complaint. We will register it and then pass it on to an investigating officer. He or she will contact you within 10 days with a full response or to tell you what is happening. He or she will keep you informed every 10 days until the investigation is complete.