Get involved in Northfield
Northfield Constituency Tenant Involvement Agreement (CTIA)
The new Northfield Constituency Tenant Involvement Agreement (CTIA) is for council tenants living in Northfield Constituency. It is your essential guide to getting involved in the decisions made about your home. Find out more about how your constituency is made-up - the people and the places and how satisfied people living in your area are compared to the city as a whole.
It tells you everything you need to know about housing in Northfield, and was put together by tenants, for tenants.
Get in touch
If you have any questions, fill in our contact form or get in touch with the Northfield tenant participation officer:
Northfield Neighbourhood office
1-1A Vineyard Road
0121 464 3492
Find out more about...
- Menu of involvement
- Service standards
- Frequently asked questions
- What support will you receive if you become involved?
- Tenant Training Programme
- Housing Liaison Boards (HLBs)
- Tenant Management Organisations (TMOs)
- Tenant Involvement Agreement
- Birmingham Be Heard - find out how the views of Birmingham citizens are shaping life in the city
Citywide Groups and Documents