Due to essential maintenance, the website may be unavailable during the weekend. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Primary and Secondary Schools
328 Primary Schools 25 Nursery Schools 26 Community Nurseries
77 Secondary Schools 15 Special Schools with secondary pupils
Birmingham's Primary and Secondary schools provide:
- Equality of opportunity for all children;
- major programme of professional development for all teachers backed up by an experienced team of advisors;
- a rich variety of schools, which creates dynamic working environments that offer plenty of scope for future career progression;
- Primary School results that are improving faster than the national average;
- one of the country's best Early Years service with more than 10,000 nursery places;
- initiatives to support and develop pupils literacy at KS3 and opening range of curriculum routes at KS4;
- Secondary Schools that have an impressive record of achievement with year-on-year improvements.