Mobile Caretaking Services
The Mobile Caretaking Service provides mobile Caretaker or Shift Supervisors to complete a range of duties to cover sickness, holiday or where there is a vacancy.
Full Cover, minimum cover, opening / closing of premises only, key holding only, and / or additional support:
- Opening and Securing premises, checking building integrity and heating.
- Registration as temporary first key holder for alarm calls, with the alarm company and police. Arranging appropriate emergency response.
- Cleaning duties of absentee.
- Janitorial duties of absentee, including minor repairs, dealing with contractors on site, arranging emergency repairs, checking the heating, and toilet requisites.
- Pool treatment and effluent plant treatment where applicable.
- Cover of lettings where required.
- Training for new caretaking staff.
- Furniture moving, Skip loading, Yard cleaning, Floods clear up.
- Advice to Headteachers and Governing Bodies regarding all types of Caretaking functions.
Contact for Business Enquiries:
Telephone: 0121 464 9002