Due to essential maintenance, the website may be unavailable during the weekend. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Street Naming and Numbering
Royal Mail owns postcode data and is responsible for allocating postcodes. The Addressing Services Team will liaise with Royal Mail when postcodes are required for new properties and developments.
- Application Form - Addressing for Building Conversions
- Application Form - Change of Name or Registering an Address
- Application Form - New Street Naming and Numbering
- Introduction to Street Naming and Numbering
- Importance of Street Naming and Numbering
- Who Should Apply
- When to Apply
- How to Apply
- How long it will take
- Proposals to name a new road
- Naming a House
- Renaming or numbering of an existing Street
- Street Nameplates