Due to essential maintenance, the website may be unavailable during the weekend. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Wheelie Bin Enquiry
Please Note: This request is for a service at your home, so you will need to sign into your online account, or set up an account if you haven't got one.
It only takes a few minutues, and means you will be able to track progress of your request online.
The above form can be used for the following enquiries:
Additional recycling bin - Larger families and high recyclers may need additional recycling wheelie bins. These are provided free of charge by the Council.
- Green card enquiry - Some households may believe that the Council has incorrectly assessed their property as suitable for wheelie bins - please let us know here and we will re-assess your property.
- Large rubbish bin 6-8 people in household - The Council recognises that larger households may need a larger rubbish bin. If there are between 6 and 8 people in your household we will provide a larger 240 litre rubbish bin in place of the standard 180 litre bin.
- Large rubbish bin 9+ people in household - The Council recognises that larger households may need a larger rubbish bin. If there are 9 or more people in your household we will provide a larger 360 litre bin in place of the standard 180 litre bin.
- No green waste bin delivered - If you have ordered the green waste collection service and your bin (or sacks) haven't arrived within 20 working days, please let us know.
- Opt out of service - We recognise that not all households require the Council to provide a recycling / rubbish collection service and that some households prefer to make their own arrangements to dispose of their waste. You can 'opt-out' of collection services.
- Payment enquiry - Please let us know if you have a problem with your payment for the green waste service or a replacement wheelie bin.
- Red card enquiry - Some households may believe that the Council has incorrectly assessed their property as not suitable for wheelie bins - Please let us know and we will re-assess your property.
- Wrong number of bins delivered - If we have delivered the wrong number of bins then please let us know and we will sort it out as soon as possible.