Birmingham City Council

Adult Social Care - your views on our service

Victoria Square stands at the junction of three streets; New Street, Paradise Street and Colmore Row. After the Council House was built in the 1870s it was known as Council House Square. It became Victoria Square after the arrival of the statue of Queen Victoria in 1901.

Between August 1992 and June 1993, Victoria Square was completely redesigned at a cost of £0.2 million. Only the statue of Queen Victoria remains in its original location. The square was re-opened by Diana, the Princess of Wales on 6 May 1993.

The square is also the site of Birmingham's Town Hall, and several public works of art, including the Iron Man and the 'Floozie in the Jacuzzi'.

Maps: City of Birmingham

Your views about adult social care services in Birmingham

Your views and experiences of Adults Social Care services are important to us because we want to give you the best services we can. By listening to you we can find out how well we are doing and learn how to continue to improve the services we provide.

Comments: Giving us your ideas or suggestions on how we may improve our Adult Social Care services.

Compliments: Letting us know when our staff or services have done a good job and we get things right.

Complaints: Telling us when something has gone wrong, or you are disatisfied so we can try to put things right and improve our services for the future.

Who can make a complaint?

You can make a complaint if you:
  • Are in receipt or believe you should be in receipt of Adult Care Services
  • Are a carer, or you are acting on someone elses behalf. if you are making a complaint on behalf of someone who uses our services, we will check that they have given you their permission to make the complaint.

How to make a comment, compliment or complaint

You can make a comment, compliment or complaint by:

More information and contact details

If you would like more information about our service and the comments, compliments and complaints process, please contact us at:

Customer Care and Citizen Involvement Team
Directorate for People (Adult Social Care)
Birmingham City Council
PO Box 16465
B2 2DG

Phone: 0121 303 5161 (option 1)

Fax: 0121 303 7208

Leaflets and forms

Other pages

More information about making a complaint

Comments, Compliments and Complaints Service for Children, Young People and Families services

Your Views Are Good News for comments, complaints or compliments about all other services provided by Birmingham City Council

Other websites

Care Quality Commission

Local Government Ombudsman