We are keen to hear any suggestions you might have for improving the site, as well as any problems you might have seen or encountered whilst using the site.
You can use this form to tell us about any problem with the website:
- problem with online form
- unable to find information
- inaccurate Information
- broken links
- payment issue
- website or webpage unavailable
- web compliments
- web suggestions
- web-other website issues
To help solve your problem with the website please provide as much information as possible including the following:
- if you were logged on to the one account, please provide your email address
- provide the full title of the form you were using, when the error occurred
- give details of the page you were on when navigating through the form, when the errror occurred and provide the page address from the address bar of the browser
- provide the information of what you entered before the problem occurred
- a screen shot of the error message.
Please DO NOT use this form for general council enquiries or for problems with services. All non-web site related comments or enquiries should be directed to the relevant service area or the main council contacts.