Welcome to the Birmingham Municipal Housing Trust
Birmingham Municipal Housing Trust is the name for Birmingham City Council's award-winning programme of house building across Birmingham.
Launched in January 2009, BMHT is now developing homes across the city with its construction partners. Homes for rent are allocated by the city council to existing secure tenants who have applied for a transfer and homes for sale are being marketed to the general public by the developers who are building them on the various sites across the city.
On this website you can find out more about:
- what is BMHT?
- how to rent a newly built BMHT home
- how to buy a newly built BMHT home
- Birmingham Veterans Homebuy
- helping the planet and helping you
- phase four launch
- BMHT latest news
- the awards BMHT schemes have won
Find a BMHT home