Education Transport Service
This page is known as www.birmingham.gov.uk/school-travel
The Education Transport Service is responsible for considering your application for assistance travelling between home and school.
We provide appropriate public travel assistance between home and school for those pupils between the ages of five and sixteen years of age.
For those pupils with learning difficulties and / or physical difficulties we also provide more specialised forms of travel assistance.
For further details please see our Qualifying for Support page.
Copies of the below documents can be found on our Documents page:
- Education Transport Policy
- Transport Policy Statement for Young People of Sixth Form Age
- School Travel: Good Practice Guide
- School Travel: Generic Risk Assessment
- School Travel: Individual Pupil Risk Assessment
School Travel Plans
There is information about School Travel Plans on the School Travel Plans page.